Welcome on my blog!
BlanketVM is my blog where I would like to post articles about my VMware journey and other solutions. I have years of experience with vSphere, SRM, vROPS, vRA, etc., and now I have decided to share it with you. I want to participate with the virtualization community, and that has pushed me to create that website.
Table of content
- vRA 8.4+ Custom resource action: Remove virtual machine snapshots older than X days/hours for all VMs inside Deployment
- vRA 8.4.x – How to attach disconnected persistent volume to virtual machine using API
vRealize Operations Manager:
- vROPS Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator stopped working with vRA/vRO 8.8 and later (Incorrect user name or password).
- vRealize Operations Manager: Troubleshooting Cloud Proxy and Telegraf agents
- How to exclude partitions from vRealize Operations Manager alerts
- vROPS Super Metric: VM OS Uptime in a given time
- Add vRO workflow as a custom resource action in vRealize Operations Manager
- Remove virtual machine snapshots older than X days/hours
- vRO workflow: sleep or pause and wait? What’s the difference, and when to use these options?
- Create/Remove snapshots for all virtual machines inside VM folder using vRO Plugin
- Register vRealize Orchestrator 8.3 as an extension of vCenter Server 7.0
Identity Manager/Workspace ONE Access:
- Configure Kerberos authentication in vRealize Identity Manager 3.3.4
- How to add vRealize Operations Manager 8.x to vRealize Identity Manager Web Apps catalog
- How to build custom ESXi image [Updated on 17.02.2021]
- How to shrink a thick VMDK disk on a virtual machine
- Home Lab [Updated on 04.10.2021]